Rooms and rates
Hotel Mir 3*** offers 138 comfortable rooms, among which there are single and double rooms, Junior Suites, Luxury Suites and Apartments.
Rooms are equipped with air conditioners, satellite TV, international phone line, Wi-Fi coverage.
Smoking is forbidden in the hotel, but there are specially equipped rooms for smoking on the 2nd floor 1st building and on 5th floor of the 2nd building. There are rooms for disabled people in the hotel.
Our hotel offers a flexible system of discounts.
Buffet breakfast 135 UAH per person and dinner 135 UAH per person can be included in the price of room for your enjoyment.
Also you can order a Buffet breakfast - 135 UAH per person (not included in price of room).
There are coolers on every floor of the 2nd building,
If you are travelling with your family, we glad to offer you an additional bed for your kid in the rooms:
• Twin tourist class
• Junior suite
• Luxury suite
An extra bed is free for the children under 12, and it costs 120 UAH for children of age from 12 to 16.
According to Kyiv Municipal Board enactment №573/5385 of 30.12.2010 (Addition 14) Tourist Tax has been implemented at rate of 1% accommodation cost, excluded Value Added Tax.
The guests to pay the tax are the citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, and stateless persons, who arrive to Kiev and receive services in temporary accommodation.
Individuals to be be exempted from the tax payment:
- live on the permanent basis (more than 6 months a year) in Kiev, including under the employment agreement;
- persons who came on business trips;
- disabled persons, disabled children and groups of people or person accompanying the disabled persons and disabled children (not more than one maintainer);
- war veterans;
- those who suffered the Chernobyl catastrophe;
- persons who arrived with vouchers and tours to the resorts.
For exemption from the fee during the settlement you should have an original and a copy of the document to confirm!